SENIOR BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
WE AIM HIGH
You are a best-in-class full-stack engineer with vision and drive, you stand for quality and continuous improvement. You believe your job is never finished and can always be improved. You don’t mind a good discussion on the best solution and are continuously looking for the latest technology and tools, all in the interest of the best results. You are a true team player and want to share your knowledge and learn from others, yet you are also perfectly capable of working independently.
As a senior backend engineer in our team, you will be involved at every step of the lifecycle of our software products; in particular you will ensure that the backbone of our ImmunoGenomiX software platform is solid, reliable, scalable and easy to extend. You will work closely with other senior and junior software engineers, as well as with our bioinformatics scientists, in order to ensure the success of our bleeding-edge biomedical software.
Our tech stack spans multiple languages (TypeScript, Python, Rust, Java/Kotlin), frameworks (Node.js, React + Redux + Saga) and platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Azure, Codeship). We are always on the lookout for the best tools for our job, and have plenty of freedom to learn new, exciting technologies to make and deliver the best possible product.
- Proficiency in TypeScript
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with the design of large-scale databases
- Experience with the design of REST APIs
- Fluent in English
- Experience with multiple technologies in our stack, especially Rust
- Experience with the provisioning, administration and API integration of public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) services including compute, containers, application development and runtime environments
- Working in a no-nonsense, friendly group of passionate geeks
- Convenient office location, a 3-minute walk from the train station
- A MacBook Pro and a 4k monitor
- A standing desk, if you want one
Flexible working hours: we care about work-life balance
Participation in a stock ownership plan: your success is our success
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, mail or call Alvise Trevisan (Chief Technology Officer) at email@example.com or +31 6 149 64 730. We look forward to hearing from you.