SENIOR BIOINFORMATICS SCIENTIST
WE AIM HIGH
You are a best-in-class bioinformatician and considered an expert in your field, have a getting the job done mentality, stand for quality and continuous improvement. You believe your job is never finished and can always be improved. You don’t mind a good discussion on the best solution and are continuously looking for the latest technology and features, all in the interest of the best results. You are a true team player and want to share your knowledge and learn from others, yet you are also perfectly capable of working independently.
As senior bioinformatics scientist in our team, you will have a leading role in coordinating our customer projects and at the same time will be deeply involved in product development. You run the internal validation studies, provide content support to the commercial team, write (white) papers, present at conferences and are involved in customer deployment.
Multiple positions are/will become available based on your experience and qualifications, so feel free to apply even if you are a junior bioinformatician.
- A PhD in Bioinformatics or Computational Biology
- At least 4 years of hands-on Next-Generation Sequencing data analysis experience
Proficiency in R and/or Python
- Working experience with Linux operating system
- An excellent scientific track-record, backed by publications and recommendations
- Experience in handling multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (speaking Dutch is an advantage)
Background in immunology
- Experience in an object-oriented programming language like Java or C++
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, mail or call Nicola Bonzanni (Chief Scientific Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 489 13 793. We look forward to hearing from you.