ISMB/ECCB 2017 is the main computational biology event of 2017 and will welcome a record number of 1700 delegates working in a variety of disciplines, including bioinformatics, computational biology, biology, medicine, and systems biology. Participating in ISMB/ECCB 2017 will be the perfect opportunity to keep pace with cutting edge research, and to network with members of ISCB and ECCB communities.
Distinguished keynote speakers at the conference will include:
- Aviv Regef, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, MA, US
- James Sharpe, EMBL-CRG Systems Biology Unit and Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), Barcelona, Spain
- Cristoph Bock, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine, Vienna, Austria
- Zhiping Weng, Professor, Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA, US
- Pavel Pevzner, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA, US